Immigration Services

We’ve got a wide range of Immigration services with most experienced lawyers. Talk to us to find out the best immigration plan for you!

All Services

work visa category

H-1B: nonimmigrant classification applies to people who wish to perform services in a specialty occupation, services of exceptional merit and ability relating to a Department of Defense (DOD) cooperative research and development project, or services as a fashion model of distinguished merit or ability

O-1: nonimmigrant visa is for the individual who possesses extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics, or who has a demonstrated record of extraordinary achievement in the motion picture or television industry and has been recognized nationally or internationally for those achievements

L-1: nonimmigrant classification enables a U.S. employer to transfer an executive or manager from one of its affiliated foreign offices to one of its offices in the United States. This classification also enables a foreign company that does not yet have an affiliated U.S. office to send an executive or manager to the United States with the purpose of establishing one

Employee based green card category

First preference (EB-1): priority workers

Aliens with extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics;
Outstanding professors and researchers; or
Certain multinational managers and executives.

Second preference (EB-2): aliens who are members of the professions holding advanced degrees or who have exceptional ability (including requests for national interest waivers)

Third preference (EB-3): skilled workers, professionals, or other workers

EB-5: immigrant investors

Family based green card category

First preference (F1): unmarried sons and daughters (21 years of age and older) of U.S. citizens;

Second preference (F2A): spouses and children (unmarried and under 21 years of age) of lawful permanent residents;

Second preference (F2B): unmarried sons and daughters (21 years of age and older) of lawful permanent residents

Third preference (F3): married sons and daughters of U.S. citizens;

Fourth preference (F4) : brothers and sisters of U.S. citizens (if the U.S. citizen is 21 years of age and older)

Status Transfer: status transfer is when someone changes the purpose of their visa, such as switching from a student visa to a working visa.

Naturalization: naturalization is the process to become a U.S. citizen for individuals born outside of the United States. If individuals meet certain requirements, they may become a U.S. citizen either at birth or after birth.

Rewards from your lawyers

Zenmo Law Lawyer Award

Our Attorney Team

Get access to our professional attorney team who have an average of more than 25 years of experience. The average AVVO rating exceeds 9.7/10. We are happy to help with any legal issue you may have.